DASI Featured in Advances in Aortic Valve Surgery webinar
During this special webinar, you will learn how medical experts are using DASI Simulations’ 3D imaging technologies, artificial intelligence, and minimally-invasive techniques to help patients optimize the aortic valve replacement selection process.
The featured speaker of this webinar is Dr. Marc Gerdisch, Chief of Cardiac Surgery at Franciscan Health, who has performed over 6,000 cardiac procedures and 4,000 heart valve operations. The webinar is hosted by Adam Pick, the patient who founded HeartValveSurgery.com in 2006.
- DASI Simulations closes $5 million convertible note funding round
- City of Dublin: Health Care Innovation Happens Here
- Purpose Jobs Recognizes DASI Simulations for Best Culture for the Second Year
- DASI Simulations Recognized in Prestigious Global Cardiovascular Awards Shortlist
- DASI Simulations PrecisionTAVI gets CMS Hospital Outpatient Billing Code